Tuesday, June 9, 2015

The Denim Jacket

{HM Denim Jacket I Vintage Blouse I Zara Skirt I ALDO Heels}

I can't remember a time where I have ever walked into a store and bought one complete outfit. Most of the time, it leans more towards a piece to be worn with something else or a piece to be mixed there. But something that mixes all together in one place - nearly impossible. I bought this entire outfit in sitting at Crossroad's Trading Co. I love the relaxed feel of the denim jacket with the lace shirt and the flowy but dainty skirt. Couldn't have been happier walking out just spending a dollar short of 60 bucks! 

{TBT last night to have seen this denim jacket}
The last time I owned a denim jacket (fur on the collar denim jacket from Abercrombie - yep went there), was in New York City years ago. It was a jacket I had begged and begged my parents to purchase for me, and was over the moon when they finally caved. Then after only having it for maybe since Christmas the jacket was actually stolen right from underneath me during a Seminar held in Manhattan. Finding out only afterwards when it was about time to leave that my jacket (in sub below cold weather) was missing. Stolen. I think I cried walking home in the freezing cold with no jacket to shield me from the crap January weather. After that I swore off denim jackets. Only now, I find it hilarious to see myself embracing them once again after a mere 15 years...















No comments:

Post a Comment