Monday, July 27, 2015

Paris Brunch


{Figaro Bistort in Los Feliz} 
 
Since lopping my hair of last week, it's been quite the challenge of adjusting to the length and styling. For the longest time, I have had hair literally almost to my butt, that having something at the collar bone is terrifying. I have been trying a bunch of new products; Amika Un.Done Texture Spray has been a lifesaver in adding texture, since my hair is so fine, it tends to be a swim cap, this spray adds just enough volume and texture to my hair. 
 Decided to show off my new hair at a girls brunch the other day. We went to Figaro Bistrot in Los Feliz, that made us feel we stepped out of LA and into Paris. It was a great break for the day, and the food was to delicious!

 {Ladies Brunch Hour}
 {Eggs Benedict with Canadian Bacon}
 {Rustic Walls}
 {Patio sitting}

No comments:

Post a Comment