Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Date Night Cut-Outs

{Sea Goddess Dress I Aldo Block Color Heels}

I recently learned, by skimming through my closet, that I don't own a lot of brighter pink/red pieces. I have noticed with my comfort zone I tend to pick up more earthy tones. The most I have gone out of this box is with a red wine colored dress (that I may have only worn once). I found this dress by Salty Kisses by chance from an Instagram friend. I have seen this dress in white and blue which was really appealing to me, but the red was the only color available. I decided to just take the leap since the dress was something I have been stalking, and the structure of the dress made me feel the color really wouldn't play too much into it. Little did I know that the color would be my favorite part. It's a great addition to my closet at this point. Whenever I am feeling more playful I can always use this pop of color to stand out a little more.









{photos: Timothy Whitfield - Timberwolf West Photography}

No comments:

Post a Comment