Friday, May 27, 2016

The Tucked in Boyfriend

{BDG Button-up I Goodnight Macaroon Skirt I Zara Pink Handbag I Raye Heels}

I have going store to store looking for a good boyfriend button-up. I really wanted one that had light wearable material, somewhat fitted to my shape, and on the longer hem side. I kept finding something that was either one of the things I was looking for, or nothing at all. I was getting really discouraged with my search and finally just called it off. Luckily the other day, I was running a random errand that had me next to a thrift store, and sure enough - I found the perfect wishlist button-up. It had everything I was looking for, and from the Label it should of been easier for me to find if I was looking towards Urban Outfitters. I always find that if I want something badly, I have to stop looking for it, and sooner than later - it will appear.









No comments:

Post a Comment