Monday, July 4, 2016

Shift Dress Alternative

{Abercrombie and Fitch Shift Dress, Vintage Clutch, and Nine West Booties}

Okay, so I bought this dress second hand on a whim. It was one of those days where I was rushing to a meeting and hated what I was wearing. Literally swung by a second hand store by chance on my way, picked it out and threw it on in the car. For the mere 8.00 spent on it, it has become one of the dresses I have thrown on more through out this month than anything else. With June Gloom taking its time in June, this dress was perfect for that cool brisk morning and light enough to wear throughout the day if the weather perked up - it didn't make me burn up. Not bad for an old college favorite.. let's just say I haven't been in that store since college.. which now makes me feel old. 










No comments:

Post a Comment