Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Summer Origami

{Vintage Origami Blouse, Levi Shorts, Vintage Purse, Nine West Wedges}

I fought tooth-in-nail over this blouse on Ebay a couple years back. This was during my "all vintage" phase when I lived in New Mexico. I am now very much over the "all vintage thing", and occasionally adding those favorite pieces into newer looks. Although, this blouse had me at hello, and cost me nearly 60 dollars (originally selling for .99 cents). It was a battle between me and another buyer, and fortunately for me she gave up before I spent an unreasonable amount of money for this top. The silk fabric and the outlandishly different print was something I was not going to give up to anybody. I am glad I kept it over these years, its refreshing to pull it out of my closet in this summer heat, and add a new flare with some denim shorts. 










No comments:

Post a Comment