Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Mustard to Velvet

{MISA Los Angeles Dress, Steve Madden Boots}

So we decided to take a whole different approach to shooting an outfit for this post. Now since starting the blog I strictly wanted street style photos and was afraid to make it my own. I think I was a little nervous to make it anything than what people are used to seeing on a fashion blog. But, my dear photographer friend really wanted us to try something new - and why the heck now. I found this MISA Los Angeles dress for an utter steal (you can click the link above to purchase the dress), and I might keep this around for holiday parties later this year. Maybe to soon to be thinking about future holiday dresses, but come on, before you know it - it will be October.













No comments:

Post a Comment