Monday, February 27, 2017

Summertime Staple


{BCBG Generation Dress, Steve Madden Heels, Vintage Necklaces}

This past week I had to finally invest in a new couch for our new apartment in Memphis. I am particularly excited about this new piece and I can't wait to pick it up and decorate around it. It was not easy making a blind purchase (I couldn't stand not having a couch the day I got in.. I am terrible), and picking out something that I felt would "go". We looked at about ten different apartments when we were in town in December, including the one we have put our deposit down. The new apartment we chose had this amazing 3D video you could watch to see the apartment, and I confess I have been looking at it about once a week to see what will go where. Well that little 3D video helped me choose out my couch, which is a perfect blue color, and it made the couch purchasing process much easier. I was thinking of doing a house tour once everything is in place! So look out for one of my first home posts I have had here on the blog. On a side note, light Cotton dresses are on my must list for the summer in Memphis. This great BCBG Generation dress is going to be perfect for those hot and humid days I have to face in my near future.











No comments:

Post a Comment