Monday, September 26, 2016

Morning Coffee Run


{Uni Glo Sweater, ZARA Pants, Report Shoes, Lamcaster Paris Bag}

Being up at 6:00AM in Studio City is possibly one of the quietest parts of town, and I take full advantage of that time. I tend to be on the stay in - avoid groups of people at all costs. So being up that early and running for a coffee with a friend is one of my favorite things. We get to catch up, shoot some pictures, and spend time with just us with out a hundred people around. I never used to get up that early but a recent event has caused my body to flip its time schedule and I can't seem to get it back. The downside, I can't sleep in anymore. It's not that I don't want to, trust me, its that my body refuses me to stay asleep past 7am. 














No comments:

Post a Comment