Monday, September 19, 2016

Going Vintage

{Vintage Tee, Skirt and Bag, Jerome C Rousseau Heels}

I am planning on heading to the East Coast soon, Boston to be exact. I haven't been home for almost 4 years - which is a terrible amount of time to miss family and friends. I have a lot planned already for just my week visit. I really wanted to venture up to Salem, show my boyfriend the area as well as some of the tales I grew up with. Another spot on our bucket list is to hit the local renaissance fair. I remember going as a teen and several years back, and it has to be one of my favorite things to do come fall.  Today I decided to throw on all vintage to run some errands with a friend. This shirt I purchased in New Mexico and has to be one of my favorite thrift finds ever. 














No comments:

Post a Comment