Friday, September 23, 2016

My Favorite Season

{Brandy Melville Sweater, Lovers + Friends Denim Skirt, Vintage Clutch, Steve Madden Boots}

Fall is like Christmas to me, and if you haven't already read in either the past couple posts, I LOVE Fall.. I grew up in Massachusetts and Fall there is possibly the prettiest time of year. People travel from all over to see the foliage color change and I don't blame them. My favorite things to do in October (in MA) would be to pumpkin/apple pick with friends, share a hot cider and laughs in a old barn resturant, layer up all those sweaters and jeans, and sip hot tea on a porch covered in blanets. Since being in LA I don't get to experience that - it's been one of the hardest things to adjust to out here. Although since itsstarting to get cool enough (mild 70s) to where I can actually put on a sweater past 2pm and not sweat profusely -  I am enjoying what little fall LA has. 












No comments:

Post a Comment