Monday, September 12, 2016

Last Days of Summer

{Two Arrows Dress, BCBG Heels}

As the last days of summer come and go, I feel ready to finally settle in for the colder weather and (don't cringe) the holidays. I feel as though no sooner does September hits, October just flies by, and November is here before you know it. Now I won't be terrible and tell you how many fridays until christmas - but I will tell you I am ready for November to hit because I am taking a month - and a half travel vacation. I couldn't be more excited to leave a job, take some much needed R&R and see some wonderful places. It wasn't an easy decision - leaving a paycheck - but the idea of being able to come and go, not feeling tied down by a clock, and to feel somewhat human again - I am ready. It's been a very long time since I have taken this type of break and after a rough first half of the year, it will be relaxing to just focus on life.  







No comments:

Post a Comment