Monday, November 28, 2016

All The Right Moves

{C/MEO Collective Skirt, Vintage Sweater, Vintage bag, and Wild Diva Shoes}

I hoard sweaters. I really don't know why, since I have lived in LA for the past 6 years and haven't returned to the east coast long enough to experience any "weather". Yet, I still have a cabinet full of thick sweaters. There are ones that I have kept and not worn to have as a "maybe someday I will be in a cold place and might actually need it". We all know, after 6 years if you haven't worn it - just get rid of it. Apparently I didn't follow those rules - at all. Now I am currently packing a box of sweaters to mail to the east coast using all those thicker than LA can ever wear sweaters. Finally for once I am thankful that I didn't toss something and actually kept it. When the weather in LA dipped to being 50s, I decided to take a sweater for a run in this C/MEO Collective Skirt. Kind of excited to wear something like this on the East Coast longer in the day than just a few hours...














No comments:

Post a Comment