Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Eyelet in Fall

{ASILIO Blouse, Sanctuary Jeans, Nine West Booties, Vintage Bag}

Time stopped when this blouse came into view. I either stopped breathing or {if this doesn't make me look terrible}) maybe a tear. Now if you haven't guessed it, why else would I start a blog, If I really didn't love clothing. I have worked in all different fields of the clothing industry in the course of my life. I have been a clothing buyer, sales associate, designer, stylist and a blogger. Now I am not crazily crazy on clothing - it is something that I indulge in and enjoy the styling aspect the most. Back to the blouse - because it's amazing. These sleeves are very dramatic and perfectly fits this eyelet fabric. It kind of screamed 70s to me, so I paired them with my favorite flares and a ankle bootie that unfortunately you can't see. 











No comments:

Post a Comment