Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Uptown Girl

{M.Fredric Dress, Generra Vest, Topshop Boots, Vintage Bag}

This is the first time I have tried one of those lace up deep v-neck outfits. I have seen these items all over H&M and Forever 21, but was a little weary on trying it. After finding this midi dress at M.Fredric, I found that it adds just enough of sexy but leaves still a lot covered to where I don't feel absolutely naked out and about. This is probably the last time to wear something on the sleeveless side, since LA is deciding to enter the colder days of the year. I am fine while it lasted, but ready for more sweater weather, that lasts past 11AM. Do you feel like the lace up should be left for the younger generation? or do you think its acceptable?














No comments:

Post a Comment