Friday, November 4, 2016

My Favorite Fall Things

{Apple Picking for our Apple Pie}

I went home recently in October, which is one of my favorite times to visit. It happened to have been three years since I have been back home, so it was a much needed visit. I tried to plan as much as I could in that week with out feeling overwhelmed. I started out with apple and pumpkin picking with my mother and a family friend. Then we ventured out to Salem, which is just perfect for that halloween fall spirit. I have loved salem ever since going there as a kid, so it was really refreshing to see it again. We made day stops in Boston, King Richards Faire (renaissance fair), and a few fall foliage drives. It was such a great trip and I am glad to have had that time with the ones I love. I will be heading back in almost 3 weeks for yet another trip, where we will be taking two months off and traveling. I can't wait for sure.












No comments:

Post a Comment