Monday, December 5, 2016

Walk this Way

{Impo Boots, Lovers + Friends}

These boots are seriously blue. I am sitting here laughing, because I don't think they can get anymore blue. I was buying on a whim that these would be a perfect boot color addition to my closet - to which I think I am still on the fence. Since wearing them I have been repeatedly stopped on the street and in stores with people (even men) asking where I got the fabulous boots. I literally got them for a steal of a price than splurging on the 3.1 Phillip Lim Boots I have been eyeing (link above). I am all about splurging on a pair of boots if you know you will get your wear out of them, and they will last. Since these were so... blue.... I was afraid to just put all the money down on one item before really falling in love. Today, we are still working it out. We love each other - just still trying to figure out the best outfit to wear them with. White. White works really well.














No comments:

Post a Comment