Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Out with the old in with the New

{Urban Outfitters Vegan Leather Jacket, ASOS Dress, Urban Outfitters Rose bud Heels}

I am getting excited to start a new year. 2016 has been a rough year to navigate but it was such a learning curve that I feel I would look back on and understand why things happened when it did. Besides being a "try not to sink year" it also has been a rewarding one. There are so many things that I walk away being forever grateful for. From my boyfriend, my local vet (long story), new journeys, chapters coming to an end and being alive at the end of it was simply spectacular. Here is to new year of love, prosperity, emotionally stable, happiness and full of wonderful doors being open to a whole new chapter of life. Happy New Year little bloggers. Hope it's a good one for you too. 



















No comments:

Post a Comment