Friday, December 9, 2016

Ocean Bound

{HM Jacket, Vintage Dress by Rabbit Designer, Vintage Belt, and Raye Shoes}

In all the six years I have lived in California, I can count on one hand, how many times I have visited the beach. It's not that I don't like the beach, I most certainly love the sound of waves crashing against the rocks and the sand between my toes. I just don't ever seem to find the time to go. Right before I left LA we visited El Matador State Beach which is right in the heart of Malibu. It was the perfect spot to see before departing. I will be back though -  at some point, so maybe I need to schedule another Beach visit so I can count my visits on two hands. Side Note: There is one good part of LA, that since being back on the East Coast, I have come to appreciate. It's the fact that you can be comfortable on the beach in a jean jacket mid November - where here in Boston just sounds ridiculous. 












No comments:

Post a Comment