Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Color Envy


{Nastygal Sweater, Zara Skirt, Steve Madden Heels, Vintage Bag}

Most "Pops of Color" I have in my closet, is maybe a red clutch and green shoes. My tones tend to run on the earthy side, which limits my color intake. I think in the past thirty minutes I have been able to think about maybe one red dress that I own (and yet to wear). I am not huge on color, and I know a lot of other bloggers that stay away from color and due more neutral tones. Neutral tones are easier to pair and style, where as color can tend to be harder when you want to pull off a solid look and not stick out like a sore thumb. I found this Zara skirt (second hand) and it had just enough of color to make me feel brighter. I didn't want a super yellow and this mustard yellow is perfect. It also reminded me of a fall tree color -  and that's a win in my book.














No comments:

Post a Comment