Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Social Media Skirt

{Urban Outfitters Top, Wyatt Skirt, Madewell Boots, Vintage Ring}

I have been scouting for a suede skirt to add to my fall wardrobe, and I have been looking for quite a while now. I have seen a variety of them from Forever21 to Vintage, but I couldn't find the right fit. I specifically wanted one with buttons down the front and high-waisted. With those specifications - it was hard to find if I wanted good quality. I actually bought this from another blogger through Instagram (which it didn't fit at first), but I brought it to a tailor since it was everything I was looking for. For 20 bucks I was able to have the skirt sized to a high waisted look, and to wear it was fitted at the waist but belled out towards the hem. Not a bad way to use social media!










No comments:

Post a Comment