Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Fringe Benefits

{H&M Fringe Top, Levi's Denim Shorts, Zara Shoes}

Everything I own at the current moment is in a cardboard box. I have been trying to get ahead of this ol' packing thing, started almost a month ago, and now I am just living out of a suitcase. Let me just tell you - its not that fun. I spent nearly two months out of a suitcase last year around thanksgiving to mid January, and it wasn't so bad. But this... everything I have I hate. I feel like I have been living in sweats and t-shirts, and I feel gross. It was nice to change things up in this adorable fringe top and shorts because it's all I have. It's literally T minus two days and I am in my new apartment. Then it's the process of finding all my clothing again and organizing - someone send wine?











No comments:

Post a Comment