Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Pom-Pom Accents


{Zara Pom-Pom Heels, Johnny Was Dress, Grey Sweater -no label}

For the record, my boyfriend is not a fan of these shoes. I, on the other hand, think they are the cutest things second to luna (my cat). I needed a "fun" shoe. I have most of your basic black boots, black heels, or a casual heeled sandal but I didn't have a shoe that was interesting. A shoe that you honestly needed something plain to wear it with. These shoes have about 5 different colors going on, and about the sexiest lace up I have for a shoe. Since the weather in LA took a small dip, it was easy to pair this white dress with a cropped sweater underneath. Layering allows me to wear my summer favorites during cooler weather. Of course these new shoes needed a spin too. 















No comments:

Post a Comment