Monday, March 6, 2017

The Odd Ball



{Ua Los Angeles, Steve Madden Heels}

I have been famous for loving odd or very ugly things - according to my friends. This dress, if my friends saw it first, might wonder what in the hell I was thinking. I love it. I have no clue why, but I love it. It's different from about anything I have in my closet and might just be perfect for this spring weather. The color is also something that speaks for itself, but next time I might rethink the heels and try a different shoe. Not sure I like the whole "Black and Blue" feel. Besides this sweater being odd, my week is about to get crazy. I have a pretty cool journey ahead of me that I can't wait to share on the blog. I have a few places lined up; Grand Canyon, Albuquerque, Oklahoma City, and Memphis!
















No comments:

Post a Comment