Friday, March 24, 2017

The Print Mix

{H&M Jacket, Zara Top, The Fifth Label Skirt}

There is something about mixing patterns to me that is eye appealing. I even do it in my home. I will mix a Moroccan design with stripes and so forth. Even in my bedroom right now I have a Aztec Printed bench, a Moroccan styled curtain and a Shiplap bedroom set... for me it just works. I have no idea why, but I love it. I have lived in several different states since I could move out. Since spending 10 years traveling like a gypsy - I have collected just an odd array of items. I couldn't even tell you what my aesthetic is - but it makes me feel like home. I think that's why I ended up pairing this skirt with a horizontal striped shirt just the other day for a small outing.  As for an update; we are officially all moved into our new apartment. Everything about the move was amazing. The cats traveled well, everything was safe during the drive and unpack, everyone enjoyed the cross country trip, and things have just fell into place just miraculously. Seriously - I started a new job only 4 days of landing in my new town. Sheer miracles... When everything is all set up, I plan on doing a house post - so stay tuned!















No comments:

Post a Comment