Monday, March 20, 2017

Play all Day

{Zara Tank, Free People Jeans, Steve Madden Heels}

I pretty much obsessed over this blouse for a while after seeing it on Pinterest (here). Although at the time, It was a highly coveted blouse at Zara that practically sold out nation wide. It wasn't until I started using the depop app (buy and sell clothing) that I was able to track it down second hand. I also should of steamed this before taking photos, but If you can find the box with my steamer - than I will bake you cookies.... because I can't. What I love most about this blouse is how airy it is.. it's literally one of the most comfortable tank tops I own currently. It also has a built in bra, so there is no worries on having to squish a strapless underneath. 


















No comments:

Post a Comment