Monday, October 3, 2016

Downtown Suede

{Wyatt Suede Skirt, Madwell Denim Top, Shoes, Bag}

I love downtown LA, mainly because it reminds me of New York. I have always loved the energy of New York, but after a good amount of time in New York - never felt it was feasible to live there long term. There are alot of things I enjoy having; a car, a large closet, and a one bedroom. Those things are hard to come by in NY unless your paying a great deal, and having a car is a basic no go. I like to be able to hop into a car and just go somewhere - with out having to get into the subway or a taxi to get around. One of my favorite spots in Downtown LA is The Last Bookstore. It's atmosphere and the books is just one of my favorite things to do on weekend in LA. I took one of my east coast friends recently there, and you should check it out!

















No comments:

Post a Comment