Monday, October 10, 2016

Impulse Dress Buy

{Urban Outfitters Jacket, Goodnight Macaroon Dress, Vintage Bag, Rosebud Heels}

I am a huge impulse buyer, which may or may not work for me. There are times where I just buy something on a whim and find that I never wear it. This white eyelet dress from Goodnight Macaroon was a huge impulse buy after I saw the same dress on Olivia (blogger). I loved how it looked and I needed it. It has sat in my closet for almost a year.... and I am finally taking it out to wear it. I have vowed to myself recently that in order for me to buy something new, I have to wear something "new" in my closet twice before purchasing anything. It's been a challenge - but a rewarding one. Do you buy clothes on a impulse and never wear or do you wear everything you buy?


















No comments:

Post a Comment