Friday, October 14, 2016

Floral Prints

{she.in Dress, Zara Boots}

I am about to head home to Boston for a week in the next couple days. I am excited to get out of LA and recharge those batteries. I have a lot planned out for the week - but first I can't wait to see my family. I have not been home in almost 3 years (going on 4).. Most of my cousins are now driving, have kids, married, and getting older. It's hard to not see my family for that long and to not feel like your missing out on those important milestones. Here's hoping I can get through the rest of the week and not too stressed about flying. I have packed mostly sweaters and boots for my trip, so wearing this little shift dress out before not being able to wear this until after winter passes. 











No comments:

Post a Comment