Friday, October 21, 2016

Rose All Day

{Cape Robbin Mules, A.L.C Top, Free People Jeans, Zara Bag}

I did it, I bought my first Rose colored Mules, and I am in love. These statement mules add just the right amount of pop to an outfit that makes it feel fresh and fun. It's literally jelly shoes for adults. I found this shop T. Madison from another blogger and immediately bought these mules with out holding back. I purchase most of my clothing online, mainly because I have worked in the clothing industry for so long that I know what cuts and sizing that will fit me from a photo.  (my mother was also a seamstress) I have only had to return on pair of shoes in my online shopping days, which I say has to be a great feat. These mules fit perfectly, and I am going to wear them every where or until I am in below 30 degree weather. 










No comments:

Post a Comment