Wednesday, October 5, 2016

M.FREDRIC

Photos by: Laurel Klein

When I was turned onto M.Fredric on Instagram by a friend (why Thank you Sara!), I immediately was thrilled. Their whole vibe, aesthetic, and style, is immediately distinct and clear. All their pieces are a little bohemian, effortless, classy and yet attainable. The pieces featured here is this dream come true of a dress. It's flowy figure is perfect for what the weather is doing now, and will be perfect for fall with it's length and sleeves. The chambray blouse is another go-to for me for fall. I always love a good light and airy blouse that is so easy to mix with a jacket or a sweater. Also adding in that leather tote for fall is another check mark on my fall must have list. I have always been looking for that perfect get-away tote. Something where I could fit everything I needed for a quick one night stay-cation. Quick! Go to their Instagram and website now!







No comments:

Post a Comment