Friday, October 7, 2016

Tweed Crush

{Jill Stuart Jacket, Zara Jeans, Mason by Michelle Mason Top, Steve Madden Heels, Lancaster Paris Bag}

I don't care what anyone says about tweed jackets, I love tweed jackets. I have since I was probably in high school and had the money to purchase them. I had more tweed jackets when I was a teen than I ever needed. I think it has to do with a fabric crush for me than anything else. I grew up with my mom sewing costumes for years and when she would buy fabric I would find myself in the tweed isle just staring at all the different colors and patterns. I guess I just never grew out of that phase, and never plan too. I just picked up this super soft tweed jacket from Jill Stuart a week ago and I have already had a running streak with wear since I took it home. 











No comments:

Post a Comment