Friday, October 28, 2016

The Vintage Blazer

{Vintage Nicole Miller Blazer, Free People Jeans, Vintage Tank Top, UO Lace Bra, T.Madion Mules}

This blazer is probably the longest standing item I have owned thus far. I also, which is to my surprise, haven't missed placed it yet. I purchased this in New Mexico a good 8 or 9 years ago. Which is why I am surprised that in two different cross country moving trips - this little guy has still stuck around. It's one of my favorite purchases of all time, and I have most certainly worn it in. My favorite part of this, which is not clear to the eye, is it's silk motorcycle print on the inside. The lining is almost like a secret that no one knows about until its shown off or hung in a way for it to see daylight. The print gives it a rocker feel in which I love.












No comments:

Post a Comment